Are you ascertaining that no matter how hard you try, you are not accomplishing your goals?
Now look toward the ground and notice if there are any ropes holding you down, stopping you from being free to fly. In order to go on in your life, it is necessary to cut those ropes–to overcome not your fears of failure but your fears of success.
You may be as stormed as I was when I first noticed the fear of success. It looks unlogical to push aside the very things we want. We are unique, but our problems are not. See if you tell apart any of your fears, your blocks to success, so that you can defeat them and feel the exhilaration of flying free in your air balloon.
The “Seven fears you shouldnt have if you want to succeed” :
1. Fear of the unidentified. “I don’t know what it would be like to be in a loving relationship or successful career.”
2. Fear that success doesn’t fit your self image. “What’s an average girl from Italy doing in an scoop social club in California?”
3. Fear that people will not like you if you are successful. “If I’m successful in my career, no man will desire me.”
4. Fear that you don’t merit success. “I feel guilty because I once stole money from my parents.”
5. Fear that success has a scary consequence. “If I get the advancement, I won’t have enough time to spend with my family.”
6. Fear that your parents won’t love you if you’re more successful than they are. “I don’t want my father to feel bad.”
7. Fear that to be successful is to fulfill your parents’ wishes. “I’m angry at them for not showing me enough attention when I was a kid. I’ll show them–I won’t have a successful career.”
If you are ready to be all that you are and have what you desire, then close your eyes and imagine that you are in your beautiful air balloon. Feel the weights of the fears of success dropping off easily so that you can take off. Look below and notice the beautiful green meadow, the majestic mountains in the distance, and the peaceful blue sky filled with puffy white clouds. Notice that you are free to fly!